Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another week down!

I have decided that I am going to do a total of 8 weeks before I take my measurements again. I just don't feel like I would see a big difference if I measure at 6 weeks. After a crazy busy week, I managed to stay on track. My mother-in-law, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law came to visit for a few days. This through a kink in my workout plans. I had to workout later in the day. Even though I didn't want to, I made sure that I did it. I felt better after working out, but it was so hard to stay motivated.

I lost another pound. So I am down to 207. I have officially lost 10 pounds since I started on 2/12. I am pretty excited to meet that first milestone. I am 30 pounds down from my last doctor appointment before having Carson. I have 47 more pounds to go to be where I want to be. It seems so far away, but I know I can do it. I just have to be patient.

I go to the doctor on Monday for a blood pressure check. I have to have this done since I started the medication. I haven't been feeling good at all lately. I have been getting daily headaches and feeling nauseous. I am not sure if it is the weight loss medicine or the fact that I started the birth control. It just started so I am thinking it is the birth control or that I am not eating the right foods.

I am going to start writing down my calories. I am going to see if that helps me lose the weight. I want to make sure that I am eating enough, but not overeating. I also want to make sure I am eating the right foods. I know that eating a combination of the right foods make all the difference.

On to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment