Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bob Harper Program Week 1

Well this was my first full week of the Inside Out Method Program. I didn't follow it exactly. I feel for myself I need to work out 6 days a week. His program only had workouts 4 days. So I put in workouts the other two days. Also, on the days I did his workouts sometimes I would add a little extra workout in depending on how I felt. So on average I did a little over 90 minutes of exercise a day. I was pleased with my weigh in. I am down to 212. So that is a 2lb weight loss. I was very pleased. I am hoping the great results weren't because I didn't eat a lot of food yesterday. I was under my weight watcher points. I came down with a cold so I wasn't really hungry. I am going to try and capitilize on this weight loss and keep it going.

I did see the doctor on Friday. I went in for my son's 2 month check up. I asked him while I was there if I could get back on the medication. He said that I could go back on it. He was pleased with my results the first time around and feels like I can be sucessful again. I love the way he worded it. I was doing great on my weight loss train but had a small derailment with the pregnancy. Now it is time to get back onto the train. Ultimately, I wanted to get pregnant so I wasn't upset about that,  but I am ready to get back on track. He did suggest that I take it for 2-3 months then take a month off and follow that cycle. This way my body won't become used to it and it can be more effective. I have seen people do that before and they did great.

I am hoping this cold doesn't set me back too much. I know when you are sick you need to let your body rest, but it is so early in my journey that I am afraid I will fall off. I just have to do everyting I can to stay focused and on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment