Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another week down!

Ok, so technically my first week was 2/12/11 and that was when I weighed 217. On 2/19/11 I weighed in at 215. So this was my third weigh in. I weighed in at 214. I was a little disappointed at first. I was hoping for at least 2lbs. I mean I worked really, really hard this past week. In fact, I added up my workouts and they totaled 10 hours!! But as the day went on I got over it. I know that slow and steady means I will have a better chance of keeping it off. There is just something for me mentally when the scale says 200 something. I have this road block. I think that it won't come off. I just get stuck. When I see 100 something I feel like I can do it. I feel like it is possible for me to get the weight off. I am just going to keep pushing through. I have done it once, I know I can do it again.

This week I am going to start Bob Harper's 4 week workout program. It goes along with his new DVD series "Inside Out Method". There is a total of 4 DVDs. I only have 3, so I plan on incorporating his KettleBell DVDs in on the days I am supposed to use the DVD I don't have. At some point, I will get the 4th dvd, but for now I am just sticking with the three. I did take my measurements. I am going to take them again at the end of week 4. I will continue to follow the Weight Watcher program and weigh in weekly. I have done all the dvds so I know how difficult they are. I am hoping for some great results.

I admit I was upset with my measurements. I worked so hard the first time and to be back at the beginning is hard mentally. I know it was for a good reason. I love Carson so much. And he was very much wanted. I just didn't think it would be this hard on me to see my body after having another baby. So once again I am going to keep pushing. I know how great it feels so I am going to keep that in my mind! Below are the measurements.

Neck: 14
Chest: 44
Rib Cage: 43
Waist: 46
Hips: 51
Right Arm: 15
Right Arm flexed: 15
Left Arm: 15
Left Arm flexed: 14.5
Right Thigh: 28
Left Thigh 28.5
Right Calf: 17.5
Left Calf: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment