Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Faith

My faith is a huge part of my journey. I look to God for the strength to get me through the tough times. Throughout the entire infertility process, I prayed daily asking for the strength to get me through it all. I was disappointed when I would find out a friend was pregnant. I mean I was happy for them, but would wonder why not me?

I pray for the strength to help me stay motivated. I know that God can help me stay strong and focused. For without him, I wouldn't be able to do anything. I know that he has a plan, it might not be my exact plan, but he has one and I need to be patient and trust in him.

So find someone that gives you strength. If not God, then a friend. Someone to help you stay focused on working toward your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment